1. People think that I’m aggressive, angry crazy, psycho and even at one point someone though that I was seriously bipolar.
2. But the truth is that’s not me at all, I’m actually outgoing but at the same time I’m super shy.
3. I’m also a free spirit. I love to life live itself.
4. It’s just that I’ve been badly hurt so because of that I find it hard to trust anyone and I put my massive guard up.
5. Every time I show them the real me, they do something to hurt me so I keep my guard up altogether.
6. I’m carefree and a activist too. I’m always talking about black culture and especially when everyone loves our culture but when it becomes serious they stay quiet.
7. I have an amazing sense of humour. I love to have banter with anyone.
8. It needs to change, but I have a hard time letting go, if someone hurts me, retaliate at my fullest.
9. I’ve been getting advice from someone about my mental and emotional state.
10. I’m 18 and I’m from London LOL.