I think we can all agree that April has been the downfall month thus far. And that we all expect the month of May to be the ‘turnaround’ month. For most people during this momth, it’s usually the most intense month. Especially for students as it’s the start of exam season. Non-stop revision, exams that are literally four days apart.
This month I’ve done something a bit different. Instead of setting daily affirmations, I’m going to set monthly affirmations, this means that on the 1st of each month, I will post monthly affirmations that I plan to achieve and at the end of each month, I will then share another evaluating my months and the affirmations that I have completed.
I’m honestly excited to share this journey with you guys and I want you to join me as well:
Affirmations for the month of day:
- Submit the coursework in as quickly as possible.
- Complete any type of fitness for at least four days per week.
- Ensure that I do more positive self talk.
- Blog more often and stick to my original schedule (new posts twice a week)
- Meditate more ( at least once daily)
Check out my previous post:
To see more of me, check out my social media:
TO CONNECT OR COLLAB: